Ricardo Henriques is a partner at Pedro Pinto, Bessa Monteiro, Reis, Branco, Alexandre Jardim & Associados – Sociedade de Advogados, RL, Portugal. He has focuses his practice in Intellectual Property Law, Information Society, New Technologies, Marketing and Advertising, Telecommunications and Competition Law. He is a member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2004. Ricardo Henriques is being endorsed on Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and WTR 1000 in the areas of Intellectual Property and TMT.
Ricardo Henriques is the author of the following recent publications:
- Co-Author of article for Portugal in “World Online Business Law Treatise”, Portugal, Editor Andrew Simpson and Stephan Kinsella, Oceana Publications, Inc., Ed 2003 and 2007
- Co-Author of “Trademark Practice & Forms”, Portugal, Editor Stephan Kinsella, Ed. 2005
- Players’ Agents Worldwide, Legal Aspects, R.C.R. Siekmann / R. Parrish / R. Branco Martins / J.W. Soek/ Editors, T. M. C. Asser Press, Ed. 2007
- TV Rights and Sports, Legal Aspects, Ian Blackshaw / Steve Cornelius / Robert Siekmann / Editors, T. M. C. Asser Press, Ed. 2009
- International Agency and Distribution Handbook, 4th Edition, Baker & Mckenzie LLP, Ed. 2010
- International Copyright Law, A Practical Global Guide, Consulting Editor Ben Allgrove, Globe Business Publishing Ltd, Ed. 2013