We are delighted to share with you the Baker & McKenzie 2016 Global Guide to Competition Litigation.
As competition policies and rules evolve around the world, businesses are increasingly turning to private litigation for recourse against anti-competitive practices. In the fourth edition of Baker & McKenzie’s Competition Litigation Guide, we provide comprehensive information and a multijurisdictional perspective to help you bring – or defend against – a private claim in 26 key jurisdictions.
Through the guide, our leading global team address critical questions on competition litigation, including:
- When does a right to claim arise?
- Are regulators’ infringement findings binding on national courts?
- What measure of damages can be claimed?
- How lengthy or costly could proceedings be?
- What are other potential options for relief or private enforcement?
Click here to access the Guide