Welcome to Baker McKenzie’s Labor and Employment video chat series! In these quick and bite-sized video chats, our employment partners team up with practitioners in various areas of law to discuss the most pressing issues for employers navigating the return to work.
This series builds on our recent client alert and webinar on reopening for US employers. Each Q&A session is less than 15 minutes long and offers targeted insights into the critical questions employers are facing as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please click below to watch the video chats and be sure to let us know if there are additional topics you’d like us to address in the future.
Week 5 (12 June 2020)
- Employment Litigation Predictions in a COVID-19 World: An Insider’s View Predictions
- Employee Expense Reimbursement: Requirements and Trends in a WFH Environment
- Employers: Protect Your Company IP While Employees Work Remotely
Week 4 (5 June 2020)
Week 3 (29 May 2020)
- What’s on the minds of employers and litigators during COVID-19?
- Planning Internships in the summer of COVID-19
Week 2 (15 May 2020)
Contacts: Michael Brewer, Joseph Deng, William Dugan, Susan Eandi, Paul Evans, Chris Guldberg, Emily Harbison, Brian Hengesbaugh, Benjamin Ho, Michael Leggieri, Teresa Michaud, Arthur Rooney, Jeffrey Sturgeon, Billie Wenter
Week 1 (7 May 2020)
Contacts: Melissa Allchin, Michael Brewer, Amy de La Lama, Joseph Deng, William Dugan, Susan Eandi, Paul Evans, Mark Goodman, Chris Guldberg, Emily Harbison, Benjamin Ho, Teresa Michaud, Betsy Morgan, Robin Samuel