Across the globe, governments are taking steps to gradually reduce lockdown measures and reopen their economies. As new measures are enacted across a world still battling a pandemic, companies will need to prepare for a gradual transition back into the workplace amid a changed landscape.
Join Baker McKenzie for a global webinar series, in coordination with the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), to address the challenges multinational employers are facing to achieve a necessary balance between maintaining a safe workplace and putting people back to work.
We cover key considerations for employers to address in planning for a reopening of the workplace, including but not limited to:
- On-site data collections (e.g., temperature checks, anti-body testing, health questionnaires)
- Teleworking, including associated data incidents
- Remote workforce monitoring
- Vendors engaged in remote servicing
- Rapidly changing business models
- Contact tracing methods