The COVID-19 pandemic has risked stalling the commitment CEOs have shown to environment, social and governance (ESG) matters in the past decade.
Our white paper, Sustainable Success: Exploring Environmental, Social and Governance Priorities for Industrials through COVID-19 and Beyond, explores sustainability through a COVID-19 lens — uncovering practical ESG considerations for recovery and beyond with insight from industry leaders and our experts.
The report looks at the following:
- Resilience: Foresight in a time of crisis.
- How can Industrial companies navigate immediate ESG priorities and risks in relation to COVID-19 decision-making?
- Recovery: Leveraging ESG.
- Will sustainable organizations be best positioned to overcome performance challenges arising from COVID-19?
- Renewal: Building new sustainable revenue streams.
- What opportunities exist for Industrials to build new sustainable revenue streams for the long-term?
Environmental, social and governance issues are apparent at all stages of COVID-19 response and require careful consideration from industry leaders. But questions of business performance and stability are also ultimately questions of sustainability. These ideas are not opposed; in fact, those organizations that find productive and purposeful connections between business models and ESG, and that embrace sustainability as part of recovery may even be better positioned for long-term success.
To view our report, please click here.