Global Affairs Canada announced that the Canada-United Kingdom Trade Continuity Agreement (Canada-UK TCA) entered into force on April 1, 2021 – preserving preferential market access for both Canadian and UK businesses.
- The full text of the Canada-UK TCA may be found here.
- A Joint Interpretative Instrument. Statement by Canada and the UK interpreting the Canada-UK TCA provisions.
- Chapter summaries – Chapter-by-chapter guide to the Canada-UK TCA key provisions.
- Economic Impact Assessment – Assessmentconducted by the Office of the Chief Economist at Global Affairs Canada.
- Side letters – WTO Cheese Tariff Rate Quota – UK Transitional Access to the European Union Reserve