For a little over a year now, the financial sector has been occupied with the need for resilience in the face of the challenges posed by the pandemic, but we are now swiftly and surely moving into the reform and renewal stages of recovery. It’s now time to reflect on what is changing as well as the lessons we have learnt so that the financial sector can continue to best serve and support its clients and markets.
Developed in partnership with EyeLevel Communications, our interactive video series on the Future of Financial Institutions provide industry players an outlook on likely post-pandemic trends and key considerations in the areas of regulation, collaborations and digital transformation.
Key questions addressed:
- What do you think will be the main long term legacy of COVID-19 on the financial sector? What do you think will likely be the next major trends in Asia Pacific?
- What do you think are potential opportunities, risks and challenges for sector players in offering cross-border services?
- How will financial institutions’ business model change as a result of continued digitalization in the industry?
- Where should sector players focus their efforts to maximize opportunities and reduce risks associated with change management projects?
- What are your views on the role of regulations in the rapidly evolving financial services landscape? How can regulators and players find the right balance going forward?
- Guest: Karen Puah, President, FinTech Association of Malaysia
- Keynote address: Jiro Toyokawa (Partner, Tokyo)
- Baker McKenzie panel: Adrian Lawrence (Partner, Sydney), Stephanie Magnus (Principal, Singapore), Sue Wan Wong (Partner, Kuala Lumpur), Kevin Yuan (Senior Counsel, FenXun Partners, Shanghai)
Watch their videos
Click on the image below to register and receive special access to Baker McKenzie’s Future of Financial Institutions in Asia Pacific video content.