This series of three reports is based on a survey conducted by Baker McKenzie in collaboration with Informa Pharma Intelligence and features insights from over 250 global respondents. Explore how pharma, biotech, medical devices and medtech companies plan to evolve their business models, shaping the future of the life sciences ecosystem.
Report 1: How Digital Transformation and Data Are Shaping Business Models
As digital transformation reshapes business models with different emphases across regions, digitally enabled strategies are helping companies transition from product-only offerings to product-service hybrids, orient to patient mapping, pre-diagnostics solutions and enhancing treatment administration. These intertwined value chains are increasingly shaping the life sciences industry of the future.
In this report, explore:
- How digitalization can accelerate the ability to provide better and more acute diagnoses, treatment and monitoring, as well as patient self-management
- Why digital monitoring has implications ranging from supply chain management to the transfer and monetization of data as well as symptom tracking, among others
- How to mitigate the risks involved in handling, storing and sharing sensitive data
- Why digitalization poses a new and critical need for interaction among multiple stakeholders
- How the role of regulators is essential in setting the pace going forward
- Report 2: Funding Growth and the Future of Life Sciences (Launching January 2022)
How do life sciences companies intend to leverage new and existing sources of growth over the next 10 years? Explore the trajectory of life sciences companies’ funding as they seek to fuel inorganic growth.
- Report 3: Shaping Growth — Collaboration, Supply & Manufacturing (Launching March 2022)
Sign up to receive a copy of our upcoming reports straight to your inbox.