The latest iteration of our annual Digital Transformation and Cloud Survey features insights from 500 global respondents, who cite heightened attention on and investment in cybersecurity, AI and the cloud as indicators of digital transformation being an integral part of enterprise thinking and planning.
In this report, we provide these results together with insights from our almost decade of surveying the marketplace and thought leadership in digital transformation and cloud.
Key findings include:
- Shifting mindsets on digital transformation and cloud investments including increasing attention on cybersecurity and AI.
- Evolving legal and regulatory environment impacting all aspects of digital transformation and cloud.
- Cross-border regulation, tax, cybersecurity and governance are top of mind issues for digital transformation and cloud leaders.
- The latest trends and market practices with respect to cloud contracting terms and considerations.
- Reflections on lessons learned from prior digital transformation implementations.