Following developments on the Russia-Ukraine border, we invite you to join us for a webinar to help prepare your business for the possible impact of instability in the region. While the international business community very much hopes for a de-escalation of the situation, we are well-positioned in all relevant jurisdictions to help you anticipate and deal with various measures that may potentially be imposed should matters escalate further.
With this ever evolving situation, our panel of Baker McKenzie trade and sanctions experts from Ukraine, Russia, the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union and Canada will guide you on the following:
- US, EU, UK and Canadian sanctions developments, with these being the countries most likely to lead the charge on fresh sanctions;
- Possible counter-measures and blocking laws from Russia;
- Sanctions emanating from Ukraine;
- Insights from Ukraine and Russia on other practical considerations, including supply chain, contractual, litigation, banking and HR risks; and
- Key takeaways to focus on as part of your scenario planning.
We look forward to you joining us for a webinar on Thursday, 3 February 2022. The webinar will begin at 15:00 GMT and is scheduled to run for an hour.
We will use Zoom as the presenting platform for this webinar. To register, click on the Register button above and complete the form with your information. Please forward this to any of your colleagues who may be interested.
The link to the recording of the webinar last 3 February 2022 can be accessed here https://video.bakermckenzie.com/embed?id=b5dceaf3-6215-49bb-9ec4-7cb12a8e7fcf