We are pleased to announce the launch of our new online content hub, the Product Risk Radar. The hub includes the latest important legal developments in product regulatory and liability risk impacting the UK and EU and we will post regular updates to help you navigate this increasingly challenging landscape.
The Product Risk Radar homepage is located here. Alternatively, you can access our summary here, which can be downloaded so you can keep this file to hand to easily access the latest posts in just one click.
The areas covered include those listed below:
- EU technology-related developments
- Reform of existing legislation
- Sustainability, Green Deal, Circular Economy
- The new Blue Guide
- Brexit-related developments
- Product safety and telecommunications
- Adapting EU liability rules
- Collective redress and class actions
- Potential UK reform
Market surveillance and general product safety
- EU Market Surveillance Regulation
- New EU General Product Safety Regulation
- New Legislative Framework
- OPSS reform
With a dedicated product compliance and risk management team in London, and across the globe, we are able to take a cradle to grave approach with clients and advise on all regulatory requirements. We focus on prevention and risk transfer techniques through contractual terms and insurance and defending product liability claims when they arise. We also regularly lead teams of product safety specialists worldwide advising on product recalls, and advise clients on crisis and reputation management, taking a holistic approach on all matters.