Despite geopolitical shifts, uncertainty and various factors that seem to affect numerous sectors, the global luxury and fashion industry has tripled in the last 20 years to approximately $300 billion and continues to grow rapidly. But with that broadening and diversification comes a whole new set of business challenges to navigate.
We advise many of the world’s best-known luxury names, and our expertise is featured in a new Global Legal Guide for Luxury & Fashion Companies, published with Thomson Reuters.
What does the guide cover?
- Identifying, Registering, Enforcing and Monetizing Your Intellectual Property Assets
- Elements of Enforcement for Infringement in the Online/Offline Landscapes
- The Industry’s Digital and Online Services Focus — Opportunities and Challenges
- Social Media
- Alternative Distribution Models and Current Trends
- Tax Issues for the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- M&A and Corporate Finance in the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- Anti-Bribery and Other Compliance Issues and Risk Remediation for the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- Negotiating and Securing Retail Lease Space
- Resolving Disputes: Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
- Employment Concerns for the Industry
- International Trade and Customs Issues for the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- Competition and Antitrust Issues in the Industry
If you have any questions about the guide, please reach out to your Baker McKenzie contact or email Elenore Roque-Enriquez. You can also get a copy directly from Thomson Reuters.