Baker McKenzie is pleased to invite you to our virtual annual conference Supply Chain Risks & Rewards in Emerging Markets, which will now be offered virtually.
In addition to providing the latest updates on regional and industry‑specific supply chain compliance developments, this webinar series will focus on cutting‑edge issues in supply chain risk management—including the key developments from the Biden Administration, trade considerations and the impact of the growing environmental, social and governance (ESG) movement. Professionals from various industries who represent a wide array of supply chain‑related fields will join us to share the latest best practices from the fast‑developing world of supply chain risk management.
All webinars will begin at 11:30 AM Central (US), will cover two related topics, and are scheduled to run for approximately 90 minutes. If you reside in a different time zone and wish to verify your time ‑ please click on the following link: www.timeanddate.com.
CLE, CPE and CCS/CES/MES credit will be offered.
All webinars are complimentary and you can register for as many as you would like.
About the webinarsWebinars Start Time:
11:30 AM (CST)
Zoom registration and join links will be provided with the formal invite.
Contact Carman Jackson at [email protected]
Upcoming Webinar Dates and Topics.
Supply Chain Conference Session I
• The Biden Administration First 60 Days – significant supply chain regulatory impacts and what the future holds
• ESG and Supply Chains – today’s best practices to meet tomorrow’s legal obligations
Supply Chain Conference Session II
• Data in the Supply Chain – key digitalization, cyber, and IP considerations
• Customs Regulations and Sanctions Around the World – the latest impact on corporate supply chains.
Supply Chain Conference Session III
• Inoculating Supply Chains – restructuring in a world of disruption
• The Supply Chain Companies You Keep – practical considerations for efficiently managing growing third party legal risk