Welcome to Baker McKenzie’s new Labor and Employment video chat series for US employers. Our lawyers will provide quick, practical tips on today’s most pressing issues for US employers navigating the new normal. The videos complement our blog, The Employer Report, which provides written legal updates and practical insights about the latest labor and employment issues affecting US multinationals, at both the domestic and global level.
Please click below to watch the video chats and be sure to let us know if there are additional topics you’d like us to address.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | Best Practices for Managing & Collecting Employee Diversity Data (27 October 2020)
- Religious Beliefs in the Workplace following the Supreme Court’s Bostock Decision (17 September 2020)
- How Employment Counsel Add Value to a Company’s Inclusion & Diversity Programs (10 September 2020)
If you’re looking for guidance related to the pandemic, please check out the below Reopening Playbook video chat series. It covers practical topics like masks in the workplace, expense reimbursement requirements, employee testing and screening and much more.
Reopening Playbook Video Chat Series
- ICMYI Part 2: Employee Testing & Screening Update – What can and can’t employers do (23 July 2020)
- Speakers: Susan Eandi, Paul Evans, Emily Harbison
- Don’t get schooled by employee childcare issues; what you need to know about leave laws as schools struggle with reopening (16 July 2020)
- Employment Lessons From the Early State Reopeners (23 June 2020)
- Employment Litigation Predictions in a COVID-19 World: An Insider’s View From the Plaintiff’s Bar (12 June 2020)
- How to Think About Moving to Permanently Remote Work (5 June 2020)
- An Employer Primer on Workshare Programs (5 June 2020)
- EEOC Guidance: To Keep Employees Home or Not (5 June 2020)
- Trend Watch: The First Wave of COVID-Related Employment Litigation — What’s on the minds of employers and litigators during COVID-19? (29 May 2020)
- Planning Internships in the Summer of COVID-19 (29 May 2020)
- US Immigration Considerations During the Pandemic (7 May 2020)
- Key Benefits Questions Around the CARES Act (7 May 2020)
- Charged Speech in the Workplace: Knowing When to Step In (2 March 2021)