On March 1, 2021, the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) delivered President Biden’s 2021 Trade Agenda and 2020 Annual Report to Congress.
The trade priorities outlined in the report are:
- Tackling the COVID-19 Pandemic and Restoring the Economy
- A Worker Centric Trade Policy
- Putting the World on a Sustainable Environment and Climate Path
- Advancing Racial Equity and Supporting Underserved Communities
- Addressing China’s Coercive and Unfair Economic Trade Practices Through a Comprehensive Strategy
- Partnering with Friends and Allies
- Standing Up for American Farmers, Ranchers, Food Manufacturers, and Fishers
- Promoting Equitable Economic Growth Around the World
- Making the Rules Count
The full report can be viewed here.
A fact sheet outlining key highlights of the report is available here.