In this issue:
- Supreme People’s Court and Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security jointly issue guidance on overtime and working hours issues
- Government provides administrative guidance for leading platform enterprises in order to protect gig workers
- Beijing announces top 10 typical employment dispute arbitration cases of 2021
- Company succeeds in liquidated damages claim against social media influencer
- Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and three other authorities issue document supporting young people from Hong Kong and Macao to take up employment or start a business in the Greater Bay Area
Read the full alert here.
© 2022 Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office. All rights reserved. Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office is a joint operation between Baker & McKenzie LLP, and FenXun Partners, approved by the Shanghai Justice Bureau. In accordance with the common terminology used in professional service organisations, reference to a “partner” means a person who is a partner, or equivalent, in such a law firm. This may qualify as “Attorney Advertising” requiring notice in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.