- New parental and elder care leave requirements implemented throughout China
- New regulations allow employers to request criminal record searches of certain candidates and employees
- Regulations on vocational school interns undergo major revisions
- Latest amendments to Labor Union Law emphasize party leadership
- Guangzhou city further clarifies procedures for implementing mass redundancies
- Guangdong province implements new regulations concerning the human resources services market
- Supreme People’s Court holds ex-employees liable for infringement of former employer’s trade secrets
- Beijing court rejects employee’s claim that “proof of termination” affected his future employment prospects
Click here to access full publication.
* * * * *
© 2022 Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office. All rights reserved. Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office is a joint operation between Baker & McKenzie LLP, and FenXun Partners, approved by the Shanghai Justice Bureau. In accordance with the common terminology used in professional service organisations, reference to a “partner” means a person who is a partner, or equivalent, in such a law firm. This may qualify as “Attorney Advertising” requiring notice in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.