- Measures to prevent social insurance fraud formally implemented
- New guidelines issued on handling of employment dispute arbitration and litigation
- Shanghai’s human resources and social security authority issues measures on employment issues arising during the pandemic
- Shenzhen passes regulations encouraging non-litigious dispute resolution mechanisms
- Jiangsu High People’s Court publishes top 10 typical employment dispute cases of 2021
- Tianjin case shows that seeking criminal enforcement of trade secret theft is getting easier
- Guangdong province court issues first equal opportunity case judgment in favor of pregnant employee
- Guidance provided on employment disputes relating to pandemic control measures
Click here to access full publication.
* * * * *
© 2022 Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office. All rights reserved. Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office is a joint operation between Baker & McKenzie LLP, and FenXun Partners, approved by the Shanghai Justice Bureau. In accordance with the common terminology used in professional service organisations, reference to a “partner” means a person who is a partner, or equivalent, in such a law firm. This may qualify as “Attorney Advertising” requiring notice in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.