Upcoming Webinar | 2023 January 12, Thursday, 1:30 – 2:30 PM CST
Between maintaining business continuity and keeping your workforce safe, we know there’s been little time to track the rapidly changing employment, compensation and mobility law landscape — in Illinois, across the US, and globally.
This webinar, co-hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel – Chicago Chapter, is designed to ensure that Midwest in-house counsel are up to speed on the top developments of 2022 and are prepared for what’s on the horizon in 2023.
Join us for a content-rich 90-minute presentation with practical takeaways, covering the latest developments in employment, compensation and mobility, including:
- Protecting your trade secrets in the US and globally
- Trends in salary disclosure laws in the US and abroad
- The NLRB: Where things stand and what to expect in 2023
- Employment litigation trends for the year ahead
- Significant new developments affecting equity awards in 2023
- Equity compensation trends and best practices for public and private companies
- Post-COVID updates from an immigration and mobility perspective, from international travel to I-9 completion
ACC Chicago is an Approved Illinois MCLE Provider. This program is approved for 1.5 General IL MCLE Credit Hours. Participants seeking MCLE credit must provide their IL ARDC number during registration and attend via the online platform versus by phone dial-in. Details for video and audio participation to be provided upon registration.
Thursday, January 12
1:00 – 2:30 pm CT
Please direct program inquiries to Anna Belova
Attendance is complimentary but limited to ACC members, in-house counsel non-ACC members, and guests of the sponsor.
By registering, you agree that your name and email address will be provided for one-time use to Baker McKenzie (Sponsor) for virtual meeting management.