And we thought 2020 was a doozy! In terms of continuing challenges, unprecedented questions and shifting legal landscapes, 2021 delivered.
Between maintaining business continuity and keeping your workforce safe, we know there’s been little time to track the rapidly changing labour, employment, and human rights law landscape in Canada.
This two-part webinar series is designed to bring Canadian in-house counsel and human resources leaders up to speed on the top labour, employment and human rights law developments of 2021 and to prepare them for what’s on the horizon in 2022. Join us for content-rich presentations and practical takeaways, provided in two 1 hour sessions.
Our January 19 webinar will focus on mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations. Among other topics, we will cover:
- Implementing mandatory vaccination polices and contractual provisions
- Human rights considerations
- Privacy considerations
- Occupational health and safety considerations
- Key differences between unionized and non-unionized workplaces
- What does fully vaccinated mean now? The impact of future booster shots
- Case law updates
Click here to register for Part 1: Focus on Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations
Our January 26 webinar will cover general labour, employment, and human rights law updates on areas that are top-of-mind for Canadian companies, including:
- A year in review: Top 10 employment law developments
- Employment agreement updates
- Practical responses to Ontario’s Bill 27, Working for Workers Act, 2021
- Hybrid/work from home models
Click here to register for Part 2: Focus on Labour, Employment, and Human Rights Law Updates
We look forward to connecting with you at one or both sessions!