Our two-part webinar series is designed to bring Canadian in-house counsel and human resources leaders up to speed on the top labour, employment and human rights law developments of 2021 and to prepare them for what’s on the horizon in 2022.
Using our “quick hits” format, we provide two content-rich presentations complete with practical takeaways in one hour per session.
Apply our Annual Canadian Employer Update Takeaways Checklist: Going into 2022 to help your organization’s leadership prepare for some of the most important employment law developments.
With a focus on mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, among other topics, presenters for Part 1 explore:
- Implementing mandatory vaccination polices and contractual provisions
- Human rights considerations
- Privacy considerations
- Occupational health and safety considerations
- Key differences between unionized and non-unionized workplaces
- What does fully vaccinated mean now? The impact of future booster shots
- Case law updates
With a focus on labor, employment, and human rights law updates on areas that are top-of-mind for Canadian companies, presenters for Part 2 of this webinar series discuss:
- A year in review: Top 10 employment law developments
- Employment agreement updates
- Practical responses to Ontario’s Bill 27, Working for Workers Act, 2021
- Hybrid/work from home models