- CSRC issues series of measures regarding employee remuneration in securities and fund industries
- Amended Shanghai Labor Union Regulations provide some additional protections for employees
- Guangzhou court rejects company’s claim of copyright in work created by an employee
- Supreme People’s Court highlights case regarding invalid non-compete term
- Supreme People’s Court issues guiding case highlighting importance of termination notices
- Supreme People’s Court provides guidance on bonus disputes involving departing employees
- Hangzhou court rules company may not force employees to set off quarantine period against annual leave entitlement
- Failure to follow democratic consultation procedure leads to unlawful dismissal ruling
Click here to access the full publication.
* * * * *
© 2022 Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office. All rights reserved. Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office is a joint operation between Baker & McKenzie LLP, and FenXun Partners, approved by the Shanghai Justice Bureau. In accordance with the common terminology used in professional service organisations, reference to a “partner” means a person who is a partner, or equivalent, in such a law firm. This may qualify as “Attorney Advertising” requiring notice in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.