- Newly amended Law on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Women takes effect on 1 January 2023.
- Shanghai amends rules related to parental leave.
- Supreme People’s Court rules that employer must compensate ex-employee for occupational invention.
- Supreme People’s Court issues guiding case on how employers should handle sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Employee’s unsupported accusation of sexual harassment could constitute infringement of the right to reputation.
- First equal opportunity case judgment in Guangdong Province issued.
- Guangzhou court rules that company’s internal disclosure of employees’ information violates their privacy.
Click hereto access the full publication.
* * * * *
© 2022 Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office. All rights reserved. Baker & McKenzie FenXun (FTZ) Joint Operation Office is a joint operation between Baker & McKenzie LLP, and FenXun Partners, approved by the Shanghai Justice Bureau. In accordance with the common terminology used in professional service organisations, reference to a “partner” means a person who is a partner, or equivalent, in such a law firm. This may qualify as “Attorney Advertising” requiring notice in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.