Comprehensive global guide to all legal matters relating to the luxury and fashion industry
The luxury and fashion industry has grown rapidly in recent years, driven by the rising worldwide demand of the image-conscious, growing middle classes in emerging markets, and the incredible advancement and evolution in online retail sales and marketing. These developments have ushered in new challenges for the industry with companies facing more stringent regulations as they expand into new markets and a heightened demand from consumers for greater transparency around sustainability, supply chain, as well as complex tax and corporate issues.
We advise many of the world’s best-known luxury and fashion brands. Our expertise is featured in the latest edition of the Global Legal Guide for Luxury & Fashion Companies, published with Thomson Reuters.
What does the guide cover?
- Identifying, Registering, Enforcing, and Monetizing Your Intellectual Property Assets
- Elements of Enforcement for Infringement in the Online/Offline Landscapes
- The Industry’s Digital and Online Services Focus — Opportunities and Challenges
- Social Media
- Alternative Distribution Models and Current Trends
- Tax Issues
- M&A and Corporate Finance
- Anti-Bribery and Other Compliance Issues and Risk Remediation
- Negotiating and Securing Retail Lease Space
- Resolving Disputes: Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
- Employment Concerns
- International Trade and Customs Issues
- Competition and Antitrust Issues
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Implications